– posted by thehim
A few weeks back, the Ron Paul Revolution hit a small snag. Publications with such names as the Ron Paul Political Report were uncovered and they happened to contain a lot of extremely racist shit. The candidate’s explanations for these newsletters didn’t really make sense to anyone and even though all fingers are pointing at longtime Paul associate Lew Rockwell as the secret author, neither Paul nor Rockwell are owning up to it. While these revelations have seemed to dampen the enthusiasm for Paul among his saner supporters, that was only ever a small part of his support base in the first place.
For others, the Revolution rolls on. Here’s how our favorite local Paultard, Justadog, celebrated Martin Luther King Jr. Day:
To me, Martin Luther King represents the start of the downfall of America.
Has there been a greater opening line to any post in the history of this blog?
He was a socialist activist that started a perverse turn to a weakened America.
As a side note, the running ticker at the top of his blog that calculates the cost to America of illegal immigrants just crossed $490 billion.
He used race in an attempt to manipulate government from a departure of “all men created equally” to “special interest groups are a priority” and advocate for empowering oppressive unions that have done more to destroy the industrial greatness of America than any other force.
Let me get this straight. Is he actually arguing that what Martin Luther King Jr. did during the civil rights movement got us further away from the notion that “all men are created equal?”
OK, at this point, if this isn’t the stupidest post I will ever encounter in my life, I’m seriously endangering my mental health by continuing to write for this blog.
For the record when it comes to racial equality – there is one person that is the heroine to me – Rosa Parks.
To give you an idea of how much Justadog’s blog is a hornet’s nest of crazy, this was the only point in the entire post that a commenter took issue with.
Just an ordinary citizen, not surrounded by socialist mobs, not trying to empower any special interest group, that simply stood her ground for what was constitutionally hers. To me there should have been a Rosa Parks day, not an MLK day.
But she rode a bus! She’s a socialist! Demanding public transportation to haul her lazy ass around! Shameless!
So what’s this turned into aside from every mid and large city forced to have a street name change?
Why don’t you actually find a black person and ask them?
It is a time for Democrats to pretend to appear as if they care about blacks and other minority races.
But it’s nowhere near as funny as when Mitt Romney tries to do it.
For the rich Democrats, they get to speak at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta and tell all the black folk how bad America is and how they should put their trust in Democrats and big government.
I still find it fascinating that a person who once proposed we force illegal immigrants to wear solar-powered backpacks can also make the term “big government” into enough of an abstraction that he can still rail against it.
Let’s look at Barack Obama’s words at the church:(1/2 black) Obama:
For most of this country’s history, we in the African-American community have been at the receiving end of man’s inhumanity to man. And all of us understand intimately the insidious role that race still sometimes plays – on the job, in the schools, in our health care system, and in our criminal justice system.
- Democrats continue to attach “African” to blacks, even though generations have passed for many and any ties to Africa really don’t matter.
Actually, I think African-Americans themselves are the ones who’ve wanted to be called African-American. It wasn’t a secret Democratic ploy.
I would say most blacks in American were born here – and are American by birth. Yet, this is the way Democrats continue to trick blacks into thinking they are not really part of America – just keep calling them “African” and get the blacks to call themselves “African”.
Well no. African-Americans think they are not really part of America because we’ve been able to put so many of them in jail.
- Republicans have put more blacks into higher positions of government than Democrats.
No, they haven’t.
- Democrats continue to force blacks to stay in the failed government school system
No, they don’t.
- Republicans continue to try and give choice via school vouchers but Democrats continue to oppose blacks from leaving the failed government school system.
As a serious aside, I think a good argument can be made for vouchers, but anyone who thinks that they would overwhelmingly transform our black communities is likely someone who’s spent as little time in black communities as Justadog.
- Being Democrat means saying NO to giving blacks a choice to go to a private school.
No, it’s not. It means doing what needs to be done to have public schools operate better.
- Democrats like Obama think blacks are stupid and will use them as a vehicle to promote the special interest of even perverse sexual groups.
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that I doubt that Obama thinks blacks are stupid.
Democrat Obama’s words in the “MLK church” (link above):
We have scorned our gay brothers and sisters instead of embracing them.
WTF? Unreal huh?
I’m still somewhat sure that Jonah Goldberg could convince himself that Justadog is a liberal.
Democrat Obama using a black church to advance the special interests of homosexuals and other “gay” oddities – telling the congregation if they don’t embrace the homosexual special interest group then they are guilty of something bad.
I guess gays are a “homosexual special interest group” in the same way that blacks were their own “special interest group” when that commie pinko Martin Luther King came along.
Typical manipulative Democrat in action – motivation by guilt.
It’s still better than being motivated by extreme hatred.
I could go on and on with the reality of how Democrats have exploited the black community, how they have suppressed the growth and opportunities for blacks, but space constrains me.
I have a dream -
- that blacks are too smart to be taken advantage of by Democrats anymore
If they were really smart, they would be taken advantage of by Republicans.
- that blacks are tired of Democrats that just exploit them
They want white people telling them how much Martin Luther King Jr. sold them out.
- that blacks are tired of being oppressed by a growing government that tells them they don’t need to go after their dreams because big government will take care of them
Ladies and gentleman, Justadog is making a run at the world record for being out-of-touch with what black America thinks. Please stand, remove your hats, and cheer him on.
- that blacks are tired of no education choices for their children other than the failed public school system Democrats tell them are good enough
I love the way he’s convinced that he can say the word “vouchers” and this somehow becomes this magical solution to all the problems in our education system all at once.
- that blacks are tired of competing for jobs with the illegal aliens Democrats like Barack Obama and Ted Kennedy tell them they should embrace
Anybody think he’s going to mention the fact that we’re locking up record numbers of African-Americans in prison in this country?
Hahaha, sorry. Rhetorical question.
- that blacks are tired of watching generations go by trusting Democrats for change only to see Democrat politicians getting richer
Watching generations go by? The civil rights movement was only 40 years ago.
- that blacks are tired of living in housing projects the Democrats give them and want to live in their own homes
By having them go bankrupt on shaky loans they got from Republicans.
- that blacks are tired of Democrats branding them as some lower-level of human that needs special treatment and consideration to get anywhere in life
And he’s done it!! The new world record for being out of touch with black America has been reached! He wins a Prussian Blue CD and two tickets to any rodeo in the lower 48 states.
- that blacks are tired of being told they are just Africans that should stay in housing projects and be happy with a Democrat-sponsored minimum wage – they want to be Americans with the full constitutional rights promised by the Constitution
Can someone please explain to me how someone does not have their full constitutional rights if they get minimum wage and live in government-funded housing? Exactly how do you end up at a point where these thought processes make sense?
Americans that want choice, want freedom, want peace, want to live in a secure country, want education – not indoctrination, want opportunity — will dump the status quo and vote for Ron Paul. It’s all about following the Constitution and getting back to “all men are created equal”.
Just like it was when the Constitution was written – by those who owned black people as property.